Platform: Blogger / Blogspot
Release date : 31, December 2012
Author : www.templateism.com
License : Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Avada is so flexible, clean and has fully mobile responsive design (Try resizing the page of your browser). Built with CSS3 and Lightweight Blogger XML, a lot of hard work went into making Avada a pleasure to use. Avada has with a bucket full of features and has powerful customization options. It’s extremely nippy and easy to customize. This theme’s has clean modern design, which could decorate any kind of website; portfolio, corporate, business, blog, products, etc.
Features of Avada Blogger Template:
- WordPress Look: This Blogger theme has fresh and elegant Look that is adapted from WordPress. We are sure your visitors would adore this Template.
- Responsive Design: It has responsive design that supports different resolutions i.e. iPad, iPod, Android and etc. (Try resizing the page of your browser and see the magic).
- SEO Friendly: This Blogger Template is SEO-friendly because it is pre-optimized for Search engines. According to Google Page speed it has obtained 93 score out of 100 which is indeed overwhelming for SEO.
- Drop Down Menu: We have also added a Drop down (Sub menu) that works splendidly well. There is no jQuery associated to this Drop down Menu. Therefore, it’s ultra-fast.
- Auto Thumb with Read More: It automatically displays Small Thumbnails, a little summary of content and read more buttons on the Homepage.
More Features: 1 Sidebar, 2 columns Blog Layout, 3 Colum Footer, Fixed Width, Light Greenish Color Scheme, Threaded commenting system and much more.
How To Customize Drop Down Nav Menu?To customize drop down menu of this blogger template Go to Blogger >> Template >> Edit HTML >> Proceed >> then Search for the following HTML Coding and do changes according to your desire needs.
<nav class='nav-holder' id='nav'>
<ul class='menu' id='nav'>
<li><a href='#'>Home Version 1</a></li>
<li><a href='#'>Home Version 2</a></li>
<li><a href='#'>Home Version 3</a></li>
<li><a href='#'>Revolution Slider</a></li>
<li><a href='#'>Layer Slider 3.0</a></li>
<li><a href='#'>ThemeFusion Slider</a></li>
<li><a href=''#'>About Us</a></li>
<li><a href=''#'>Contact Us</a></li>
Adding Widgets Below/Above Posts:
If anyone desire to add widgets below/above posts of this theme, then he can follow the following instructions. (We have added this feature because many uses complains that Blogger Themes don't have user-friendly customization interface).
Go To Blogger.com >> Template >> Edit HTML >> Proceed and Search for the Following coding.
To Show Below Post Title:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<!--Google Adsense Ad Code (Below Post Title)-->
To Show at The End of Posts:
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>Replace:
<!--Google Adsense Ad Code (At the End of Posts)-->
- <!--Google Adsense Ad Code (Below Post Title)--> To Show widget Below Post Title.
- <!--Google Adsense Ad Code (At the End of Posts)--> To display Widget at the end of posts.
From The Designer's Desk:
This Theme is ideal for Blogs because it has all the sparks that are needed to run a Blogger community. The header of this theme is one of its kind. This is the reason, why it looks classy and elegant. Avada also has tons of marvel features which a person might discover when he would use this FREE Theme. What are your thoughts about this Theme? Suggestions and problems are more than welcomed.