Template Name: BrandMag UX
Platform: Blogger / Blogspot
Release date : 18, December 2013
Author : www.templateism.com
License : Creative Commons Attribution 3.0
Brand Mag UX is pure and fully responsive Blogger Template builds with latest technologies like HTML and CSS3. It has a unique design concept with multiple elements to customize and turn it around. It has variation in the header, as you can add either Slider or Advertisements. You can use it for design, portfolio, magazine, personal blog, products, presentation and landing page etc. It is also pre-optimized for on-page SEO providing enough functionality to index your posts 80% faster than the other Blogger Templates available on different websites.
Features of BrandMag UX Blogger Template:
- Unique Design: The UX Design on this theme is totally unique, which gives an extra finish to your website. It is elegant yet simple, which is the main required of a decent website design. It could be used as a magazine or a portfolio site at the same time (due to its flexible features).
- Sticky Navigation Bar: The sticky navigation bar is somewhat inspired from Android UI, the strip based navigation gives you enough flexibility to expand it or to keep it slim. This makes it a lot easier for your visitors to navigate through your content.
- 100% Responsive Design: Like our previously released theme vCard, this template is also 100% responsive. We have tested it on different devices like Android, iPhone, Desktops, and HD Laptops. It works awesomely well on all standard devices.
- Featured Label Area: This feature is the trademark of Templateism.com. It allows you to display Posts from a specific Label. It is easily customizable and works on jQuery, so it is amazingly fast and reliable to use.
- 3D Gallery Slider: This is an awesome slider for developers and web designers who loves to showcase their designs, websites, and artwork. It works smoothly, there are few customization available to change its way of working.
How to Customize Feature Top Label:To modify Feature top Label, go to Blogger.com >> Layout >> Feature Top (Full Width) >> Edit, and paste the following code in the HTML Text box. Note: Replace "Featured" with your Label. Remember: The spelling should be accurate otherwise it would not work, even take care of upper and lower class letters.
<h2 class="feature-heading">Trending Articles From <b>Brand. Mag. Ux.<b></b></b></h2>
var numposts = 10;
var showpostthumbnails = true;
var displaymore = false;
var displayseparator = false;
var showcommentnum = false;
var showpostdate = false;
var showpostsummary = false;
var numchars = 280;
How to Change 300x250 Ad in Header:
Go to Blogger >> Layout >> 300x250 AD TOP >> Edit, and paste your Ad Code in the HTML Box. Once everything is done, save the gadget and the advertisement would start appearing on all across your site except the homepage.
We hope this new and unique Blogger template would be a useful addition to our template inventory. Do let us know what are your thoughts and vies about this latest addition. We have some amazing, and more unique Blogger templates to release in the upcoming year 2014, so stay tuned.